by Fred Ross
Interested in a Mount Washington lottery by-pass for the 2015 race? Read on…
To be eligible for a by-pass, a person must donate $10 to ATRA (to help defray individual expenses to compete at world’s) and $15 to the Mount Washington Observatory…both tax deductible. Then the runner must complete all of the following races:
- The North Face Race to the Top of Vermont, Aug 24 – http://www.rtttovt.com/
- Greylock Road Race, Sept 1 – http://berkshirerunningcenter.com/?product=mt-greylock-road-race
- Whiteface Uphill Road Race, Sept 13 – http://www.whitefaceregion.
- Ascutney Road Race, June 8 – http://www.club.penguincycles.
- Northeast Delta Dental Mount Washington Road Race (if he gets in), June TBA – http://
As you can see these are all uphill only races on roads. More info at http://
This will be for the second year of the series. The first year, that ended with the Mt Washington race on June 21, only had three participants: Laurel Shortell, my wife, and me. We are also the only three in the second series, so far, but are hopeful to have some more company next time around! Contact me, Fred Ross, at [email protected], if you have any questions.