Tag: Granite State Snowshoe Series

Johnson Captures Series Title

Jim Johnson overcame a moment of pre-race panic to capture the 2014 Granite State Snowshoe Championship title. Jim would be upset if we didn’t remind everyone of this: he locked his keys in his car as he was about to go warm up. Along with the keys: his racing shoes, snowshoes, and bib number. PANIC!

Before any rash smashing was done, Scott Mason stepped up and worked some magic. Armed with a slimjim, years of knowledge from his work as a locksmith, and possibly some additional background from hours and hours of playing Grand Theft Auto, Scott was able to get Jim back into his car.

The race would end up going much more smoothly for Jim. Nacho Hernando tweaked his calf in the latter stages and struggled over the second half, allowing Johnson to pull away for the win. Jim crossed the line in 48:28 for 10k, with Nacho just behind in 50:51.

The win marked the 6th consecutive Granite State Snowshoe Series title for JJ. Dave Dunham was second and Ryan Welts was third. Dunham was also the masters champion. If Nacho runs a few more of the circuit races next year then he just might give Johnson a run for his money.

While we weren’t able to get race footage this time, we were lucky enough to get some first person video from Josh Fields. It’s a bit of a long clip, but if you scan through it you can get a sense of what it was like out on the trails. It’s interesting watching people pass on the single track portions.


Blazing Trails: Ryan Welts

Ryan Welts talks about what goes into making a snowshoe course. He would know of course, since he was the brains behind the recent Granite State Snowshoe Championship 10k course. That single track doesn’t just magically appear on its own, after all. Ryan wasn’t just a behind the scenes guy either. He ended up running a 54:13 for 10k and finished 6th overall. For the series he ended up a measly point behind Dave Dunham for third place in the standings.

First-person race footage is courtesy of acidotic RACING member Josh Fields. Josh had a GoPro camera on during the race and got a cool perspective on the terrain.

Dangergirl Gets An Axe

Interview with Kristina Folcik-Welts after she clinched her 2014 Granite State Snowshoe Series title with a win at the season-ending Granite State Championship. Kristina ran a 1:01:52 and finished 16th overall. Coming into the race, Kristina had a pretty good lead in the standings. During the race there was a sizable gap between her and second place Kyla Brustin, so it was up to her to choose her own level of punishment as she came to the climbs later in the race. Push on and compete with the men around her, or coast it in a bit and enjoy the last few minutes of snowshoe racing for the season?

Johnson’s Key To Victory: Scott Mason

Jim Johnson won the Granite State Snowshoe Championship (and the overall series) on March 8, 2014. Jim ran a 48:28 for the challenging, technical 10k course. The real story was how Scott Mason set Jim up for the win before the race even started. Warning: this video may contain some salty language.

We’ll go easy on JJ here. This was all done very tongue in cheek and the video was edited very deliberately to pull this off. There’s no Mason-Johnson feud brewing here. Jim’s already thanked Scott, but we saw an opportunity here for something entertaining. Scott pulled it off like a champ. The way he sits down with the beer to casually tell the tale, it’s reminiscent of Robert Shaw in Jaws. In other words, he nails it.

Granite State Snowshoe Coverage Coming…

Covered (and competed) at the Granite State Snowshoe Championships today. Race coverage coming soon. Jim Johnson (48:28) and Kristina Folcik-Welts (61:52) were the winners in the race, which was a 10k for those scoring at home. In case you missed it, here’s some instant stuff we published “live” via Instagram during the awards…

Open women, overall series. Wait for the axe leap…

Overall women, today’s Granite State Championship.

Double J, swinging the big axe…

It was harder than I planned to get it all. Thought it would upload and I could get at least the open men & women, but it took too long to upload the video with a weaker signal out there. Anway, much more on this coming soon. The race was well covered by top notch race photographer, such as Scott Mason, Joe Viger and SNAPacidotic (Gianina Lindsey) and we should be featuring some of their work here. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram to get this stuff as it happens.

And why not leave you with this, the parking lot Old Man On The Mountain…

Dunham Third at Exeter

The Exeter Snowshoe Hullabaloo was held last Saturday in Exeter, NH. Besides being a snowshoe race with a fantastic name, it served as the final tune up for snowshoers in the area before this Saturday’s national championships in Vermont.

The Hullabaloo was tightly contested, especially for a snowshoe race. Ryan Kelly earned the win with a 33:22 and Ryan Welts was a mere seven seconds behind him. Only seven seconds behind Welts was the ageless wonder Dave Dunham. Kristina Folcik-Welts was the top woman on the day and fifth overall in 35:45. It was yet another strong showing by the Dangergirl.

For more about the race, we defer to Mr. Dunham (double-d Mountain Runner), who not only competes, then runs back out and gets pics (you got Dunham’d!), and finally caps it all off with a solid blog recap:

exeter snowshoe lindsey snapacidotic

It’s a Hullabaloo! Chaotic start captured by Gianina Lindsey (SNAPacidotic).

Exeter snowshoe hullabaloo – My final snowshoe race leading up to the nationals was the penultimate Granite State series race this weekend.  I’ve never run in a “hullabaloo” so this looked very interesting to me.

I got to the race early, with the late start (11am) I got in a run earlier in the day to help loosen up, and headed out for my normal 3 mile warm-up.  It was already about 50 degrees and warming.  The snow was going to be very soft.  I changed into race gear and headed out for a mile on the course in snowshoes.  This was going to be interesting!  The course was a big figure 8 with a ton of up/down and turns.  Basically you never went more than 100m without a change in direction and/or a climb/descent.  It was also entirely single-track and the snow was soft and getting softer.

  hul•la•ba•loo – noun
: a very noisy and confused situation
: a situation in which many people are upset and angry about something

It truly was a hullabaloo at the start as 80+ anxious runners took off down the single-track.  I got out cleanly in 2nd place as Ryan Kelly stormed off.  The fifth runner of the line got his shoe stepped on and went down blocking the trail and nearly getting trampled to death.  I heard a lot of yelling during the first half mile, I guess it was people calling out “on your left” as they attempted to pass and sort things out.  It is considered good sportsmanship to yield the trail to a faster runner.  I heard after the race that this did not happen and especially the top woman runner was impeded.  Sad to hear that.

Anyway, I was out clean and working hard to keep Kelly in sight.  I had Ryan Welts and Chad Carr right behind me keeping me honest.  The effort felt very hard, mostly the footing was very poor and you’d slip/slide or punch through a lot.  That can be exhausting.  I looked at my watch at 16 minutes in and thought “probably half-way done”.  Right around the same time we did a section of the course with a big looping turn and I could see Kelly out in front but only about 25 seconds ahead.  Within another minute or so Ryan Welts made his move and flew by me on a downhill.  I was happy to have him lead for a bit and I settled in trying to place my snowshoes wherever he got good footing.

At 22 minutes I snuck a peek at my watch again.  I was getting tired!  We turned the corner onto the pipeline trail and with the long straight-away we could see Kelly not that far ahead.  Chad Carr made his move and flew by me and Welts.  He looked like a man on a mission.  Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on where you were in the pack, that was about the point where the snow was the deepest and least tracked.  Kelly and Carr were doing a ton of work stomping through the deep and very heavy snow.  It wasn’t easy back in fourth place but it was slightly better than being in the lead.

We continued to close on Kelly and with ½ mile to go Welts and I both made a move to go by Carr who graciously allowed us by.  The last climb over “Camels Hump” was difficult and I egged on Ryan with a shout of “come on we’ve got him”.  We got to within a couple of seconds of the lead when we hit 400 to go and the first really packed out section of the course.  Kelly took off, Welts said something like “damn tri-athletes” and he took off as well.  I was already all-out and was left flat footed. Kelly took the win in 33:32 with Welts 7 seconds back and me another 7 seconds back.  Chad Carr rolled in 25 seconds later and a fast finishing Kristina Folcik took 5thplace overall (despite the aforementioned tangle with some less than gentlemanly runners).

Another great event put on by the Acidotic Racing crew on a perfect late winter day.

1 33:32 Ryan Kelly           32 M     Concord, NH       NH Multisport
2 33:39 Ryan Welts         33 M     Northwood, NH   aR
3 33:46 Dave Dunham     49 M     Bradford, MA      CMS
4 34:11 Chad Carr           38 M     Cambridge, MA    CRC
5 35:45 Kristina Folcik       36 F      Northwood, NH   La Sportiva
6 35:47 Quinn Parker       20 M     Hampton, NH      Sweetie Pies
7 35:48 Ned Kennedy      55 M     Bolton, CT          Shenipsit Striders
8 35:54 Phil Erwin           46 M     Wading River, NY            aR
9 36:01 Marek Telus        38 M     Hopkinton, NH    aR
10 36:05 Chris Dunn        45 M     Strafford, NH      aR


Racing in the Moonlight

The Kingman Farm Moonlight Snowshoe Race was held on Saturday night in Madbury, NH. The race was supposed to be under the moonlight, but the clouds rolled in and dumped some more snow on the region. No worries here since snow is a key ingredient in a snowshoe race. Nacho Hernando won yet another one, this time covering the 4.5 mi course in 33:32. Dangergirl Kristina Folcik-Welts regained her winning form and took the women’s title in 41:13. Kristina was also 13th overall in the field of 105 runners.

Nacho didn’t run away with this one. He narrowly beat Jim Johnson, who ran a 33:45. This is the race from JJ’s perspective. Included in Jim’s original blog post was a cool shot from Scott Mason Photo (check out the rest of his work from that race) and a video of the start from SNAPacidotic. Here is Jim’s story:

February 15 (Saturday) – 15 miles total.    6 miles in the a.m. from the East Madison, NH field office of the USATF Mountain Team (Paul Kirsch’s house).  Ran w/ Paul, Sarah Hernandez, and Leslie Beckwith.  Easy jaunt to test out the calf on the snowmobile trails before the race in Madbury later in the day. Got a workout in, trying to push Leslie’s useless-as-sh*t-in-the-snow car out of Paul’s driveway (which was plowed, yet her car still wouldn’t move).

Then headed down later on (in the beginnings of snowstorm) to the Kingman Farm Moonlight Snowshoe Race in Madbury, NH.  The roads were super slick by the time I got off 16 in Dover.  Met up with Steve Dowsett at the town hall in Madbury for a  2.5 mile warmup on the dark, snowy roads.  Two miles on the roads and then got back and threw on the snowshoes for another half mile of warming up before the start.  I knew it was going to be a good race with a surging Bob Jackman, Steve, Jim Pawlicki, and Nacho Hernando in attendance.  I was just hoping my calf stayed with me during this one.  The last time I had pushed off with any sort of power was on Thursday and it was right when the massive cramp bit me at the end of that run.  That was still very fresh in my mind.  The course was lengthened by almost a mile and a half (to 4.5 miles exactly) this year and the conditions were great.  Lots of snow and a good mix of single track and trampled down double track + the same climbing and single track switchbacks that have been part of this race in the past.  The field section in the middle was far longer and probably the highlight of the race.  Couple all that with the usual excitement and uniqueness of racing in the woods in the pitch dark (and in a snowstorm) and it was really building up to be an awesome event.

Photo of me leading the start of the race – courtesy of Scott Mason

Chris Dunn gave the word and we were off with yours truly in the front again for the early stages.  It didn’t take long (about 2 minutes) for my calf to twinge at almost the same intensity I had on Thursday.  If it wasn’t a race, I would have stopped dead in my tracks and that would have been it.  But I pushed on and it came back every minute or so.  I actually found myself yelling out load a couple times right before the first mile when it would pop on me and it was really intense. Nacho actually asked me if I was ok when he heard me yell the last time.  He was right on my heels.   It made me have to back down a bit and all I became focused on was my calf and having to possibly drop out.  Right after the first mile of twisty, turning (and SNOWY) single track, Nacho moved on around me in the same type of signature definitive move I am becoming accustomed to (unfortunately).  He moved on ahead and pushed on up and down through some awesome narrow single track in the woods.  There was a ton of snow pushing the pine branches down onto the track, making you have to constantly duck underneath and brush up against some, getting you soaked each time.  One of the times my headlamp almost came off and pushed up way high on my head.  I immediately couldn’t see and got nervous for a second that it had come open and I would lose the batteries.  After fiddling with the strap and adjusting myself quickly, I pushed on, trying to keep Nacho in sight the whole time.  The race is so cool because no matter how far ahead or back people are, it is so dark in the woods with absolutely zero external light from any other source, that you can see the other racer’s headlamp light a lot of the way.  Before dumping out onto the field, I started to notice that we had enough distance up on the rest of the pack, that I could no longer see headlamps behind me.  I think last year, I never lost sight of Bob’s light.  This year, I think we were running pretty well as we lost the pack quite early.

As we hit the field section, I would seem to catch back up to Nacho just a little and make some good progress.  But then as quick as I thought he might be tiring and I might catch up, I would seemingly fall back again.  After about 7 or 8 minutes of no calf issues, I got whacked again with a massive cramp during the middle of the field.  It was all I was really thinking about at that point.  Just trying to finish now.  The field is great because you can look across after all the meandering back and forth in the single track that had been blazed already, and see the other racers lights all in a row.  You couldn’t make out much of anything else. It really is something very unique in racing (especially in snowshoe racing).  By seeing the lights now all bobbing around on the field, you can start to judge approximately how far back they are.  I continued to follow Nacho’s lead as he navigated the twists and turns of the single track across the field (making my job easier).  There hardly needed to be any flags (which were hard enough to see in the dark anyways) in this section because the only way you could really go was in the single track path that was trampled down.  If you wandered from that track, you were probably going to be in knee deep snow.  I got to also see Steve Dowsett in 3rd and how close he was (and whoever was behind him at that point).  The only reason I could tell it was Steve back in third was because of his headlamp having a red light in the back.  You couldn’t make out who was who, but he was the only one I knew that had that red light on.  It was kind of like a target for whoever was behind him.  I would have turned that off for sure :).

We exited the field finally after a great section of the race course, and hit double track ski trail for a good while.  Nacho appeared to have me by quite a bit here but I could still see his light illuminating the snow and trail up ahead.  Pretty soon we were back on a familiar section of the climb back up to the final hill.  I seemed to make up a little ground here, but still had to put up with the occasional calf cramp that just made me want to continue the status quo and finish the race in at least second (and hold off the rest of the talented field).  The switchback climb came and it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as I remembered.  The climb actually didn’t bother my calf as much as the faster, flatter sections.  I hit the top of the climb finally, and even though I could see Nacho’s headlamp on some of the switchback sections, he still seemed to have a lot of ground on me.  When I hit the very top, I ran by a couple of people who were cheering us on (but you couldn’t see anyone it was still so dark).  One of them said to me that Nacho had about 20 something seconds on me.  It seemed like Nacho was further up on me than that, but I was thinking the climb hurt him a bit so I actually started to push despite the calf looming.    The descent at first is a cruel joke because you start climbing back up after just a short push down.  You end up coming back up the other side of the hill in the other direction and it really kicks you in the butt if you are new to the course (because you are expecting to drop down and lose all the elevation at that point).  I was familiar with this and knew I had to climb again.  I pushed up the climb and noticed Nacho pretty close on one of the first switchbacks down.  I think at that point I had cut his lead in half in just that short amount of time.  He noticed me for sure and I figured I was less than 10 second back almost out of nowhere.  I thought at that point he was hurting and I may actually get him. For the entire way down, I was expecting to roll up on him and replay the finish from the only other time I lost this race… But being the tough competitor that he is, he pushed down the last tricky and narrow descent to the flat section of course near the end (where I was unable to get around Kevin a couple years ago).  I hit that section and saw him now just a bit too far ahead to catch. I took the last turn and went up on my toes one last time to push to the line and my calf cramped up 100% almost knocking me to a halt (but within sight of the finish clock).  I stiff legged it in and finished 13 seconds behind Nacho for what I am considering a great run despite my calf issues.

I really was happy with my race. I think my speed is obviously lacking right now due to zero workouts, but my actually cardio is starting to come around. The more I race, the more my legs will start to come around as well.   Nacho seemed gassed and just glad to have won.  He actually had apparently eaten only 1 hour before the race so his stomach was upset.  I felt great but had my leg to deal with.  It felt immediately fine after I finished and felt fine on the 2 mile (slow) cooldown w/ Dowsett, Pawlicki, and Jackman who all finished 3-4-5 respectfully.  The more I talk to Nacho the more I realize how cool of a guy he is and he’s a graceful winner for sure.  He’s really coming around w/ the snowshoeing now and I think he’s going to have a great Nationals for sure.  He seems pretty excited about it.  I just hope to be able to stay close to him in any other races this season.  If I do, I know I’ll run pretty well.

The Garmin Data:

Top 10 Overall (CMS in blue):

1 Nacho Hernando 20 Concord NH 33:32 7:27 Sweties Pies
2 Jim Johnson 36 Madison NH 33:45 7:30 CMS
3 Steve Dowsett 26 Newburyport MA 35:55 7:59 Whirlaway
4 James Pawlicki 39 Lynn MA 36:01 8:01 CMS
5 Robert Jackman 31 Warwick RI 36:19 8:05 Tuesday Night Turtles
6 Phil Erwin 46 Wading River NY 37:34 8:21 acidotic RACING
7 Marek Telus 38 Hopkinton NH 38:24 8:32 acidotic RACING
8 Quinn Parker 20 Hampton NH 38:37 8:35 Sweetie Pies
9 Scott Mitchell 44 New Durham NH 39:37 8:49 acidotic RACING
10 Jason Massa 46 Concord NH 39:46 8:51 acidotic RACING

105 Total Finishers.

The ride home was horrendous.  It took me over 2 hours and I don’t think I ever went over 40mph even on 16N.  The roads were not plowed and there was just a single set of tire tracks that everyone was using.  There was one car deep off the road and I only saw 1 plow for about 1 exit before it got back off the highway.

Cool video of the start of the race:

Follow all of JJ’s training and racing on his blog: DoubleJRunning.

Under The Moonlight

Scott Mason was on hand to shoot the Kingman Farm Moonlight Snowshoe Race last night. There are some absolutely amazing shots in this album posted by Scott. We’re sure there’s more to come from him on this, and we’ll have much more on the race itself. For now, just take a look at this.

Mason snowshoe Kingman Farm

Some sort of sci-fi movie, or runners at a nighttime snowshoe race during a snow storm? You decide. Courtesy of Scott Mason Photo.

Learning Curve

The Horse Hill 7k Snowshoe race was to be my third official race attempt, and my fifth run overall with the snowshoes on. After the way things went at Sidehiller my confidence was on the rise. Training runs were feeling better and better and it seemed as if I was getting the hang of it. Instead of smoothly gliding through the trails and working my way up the field, I fell repeatedly,  damn near got a snowshoe where the sun don’t shine, and ended up getting Dunham’d (again) at the finish. I think some of that may need further explanation.

The day started off with so much promise. Felt great early that morning, got to the race with plenty of time for a warm-up, and then it all went down hill. My pre-race jog time disappeared once I realized that I had forgotten to switch out the cleats on the snowshoes the night before. It’s not much of anything to change them, only I had never done it before so I wasn’t exactly familiar with the process. I don’t have a separate pair of deep cleats, but my Dion back country snowshoes have deep cleats on them so it was just a matter of transplanting them. For those who don’t know, the 121′s are basically just smaller version of the back country hikers. This is an important detail because I soon realized that in my haste I just switched cleats from one 121 to the next. Damn.

Finally done, I swept the pile of snowshoe parts onto the car floor and was off and running to the start. For a warm up, the two minute jog would have to suffice.

The start was a little intimidating with over a hundred runners all lined up on the glorified single track trail. Once the gun went off the air was filled with snow being kicked about and it was a struggle to just to see where I met step down. To either side of the trail there was a bit of a slope so you didn’t want to stray too far to the sides. The snow was deep and the pace was going to be slow (for me at least).

All confidence was lost about a quarter mile into the race when we hit the first hill. It was far larger than any hill I’ve run up in a long time. Or at least it felt that way. For certain I had never tried running up a beast like that in snowshoes. For the next 3.75ish miles, I was in survival mode.

Screen Shot 2014-02-11 at 9.51.54 PM

Course map, according to my Garmin. Twisty enough for ya?

Perhaps that’s why the next seven minutes or so of running featured not one, not two, but three different full on collapses by me. It was just at the end of January where Scott Graham and I were talking about racing and falling and he uttered words that echoed in my head: “You’re time will come. There are only two types of snowshoe runners: those who have fallen and those who are going to fall.” Those who are going to fall…those who are going to fall… Damn, he was right. It seemed strangely coincidental and oddly prophetic that I would fall so soon into my very next race after hearing that warning.

Stunned a little embarrassed, I picked myself up and attempted to get going before I got trampled or tripped anybody else up. I immediately thought: Now that I’ve fallen I can go on… and before I could finish that that thought I was down in the snow again. This spill was a little more awkward and it felt like I nearly got a tree branch in the nether regions.

Screen Shot 2014-02-11 at 9.52.13 PM

Elevation, also courtesy of my Garmin.

Runners started to fly by me and I just let them go. Better wait a few seconds before the coast is clear to get going on the single track again. I turned around to see the branch that nearly pierced my keister and saw that it was in fact my own snowshoe. Good Lord. There I was, a grown man in the woods that almost got his own snowshoe stuck up his ass. As if that wasn’t bad enough, it had the deep cleats on it! No one should get cleats of any size jammed there, let alone the deep ones.

After falling twice in the first mile I started to think ‘okay, that means at this rate I should fall down eight times total for the race’. It’s not good when you set the acceptable amount of falls so high. Before I could finish that thought i fell again. Incredible. But I was still on track for only eight spills during the race.

Now I had had enough. I got up, set my focus and hardened my determination. From here on out I would be all business. The terrain never got any easier and I was going to have to rise to the challenge. The whole course was unfamiliar territory to me, and taking a look at both the elevation and a satellite map of it after, I can see just how crazy it all was. No wonder it was all so slow!

Unfortunately things were so spread out that there really weren’t many runners ahead pulling me forward, and nobody behind threatening to pass either. Out in front, so close but yet still so far out of reach, was the speedy Melissa Donais. She was one of the runners that flew by me on the second spill, and also a measuring stick of sorts for me in these races. She crushed me at Whitaker Woods but only finished just in front of me at Sidehiller. Perhaps today was the day that I took her down.

Since the terrain was all single track and non-linear, you really had to pick your spots to pass. At least you do when you’re a novice. Perhaps I was thinking about it too hard because all of a sudden I was right up on Melissa and stepped on the back of her snowshoes. There’s really no excuse for that when you’re not running in a pack. It was amateur hour in the woods. Luckily neither of us fell. I apologized, she let me slide, and then I was off trying to chase down the next guy.

There was nobody really catchable, at first, but that was okay because concentrating on my form and not falling was enough to get me through. After what seemed like forever but in reality was only five minutes, I did start to reel somebody in. Just when I was about to roll up on him, he stopped at an intersection, waited for me to get a little closer, and then asked which way to go. I said ‘to the right’, pointed, and just flew by. For some reason I felt bad about that. Is there some sort of gentlemen’s rule where you let the person go first? Not sure about the subtle nuances about off-road racing  yet.  I was fine with it mainly because had I stopped I felt like there would’ve been some type of discussion (albeit brief) about it when there was no need for it.

Finally, after all of that effort, all of that climbing, all of that falling, I had made the last climb, flew down the last decent (which was the first ascent) and was within sniffing distance of the finish. My tired mind couldn’t process anything beyond the thought of crossing the line and collapsing somewhere warm. Little did I know that I was about to be Dunham’d yet again. There it was, karma coming around to get me, all because I ate his damn cookies after the Whitaker Woods race. Dave snapped off a couple of pics and shouted encouragement as I passed by. The nerve of that guy! I wanted to say something witty but could only muster vague grunts, and possibly something along the lines of ‘ah, you got me again’. Then Dave replied “yes, you got Dunham’d”. It was pretty funny to hear him say it, but it also made it seem more real. I need to get faster!

Narcisi Dunham Horse Hill

EJN getting Dunham’d, courtesy of Dave Dunham.

My legs and lungs burned as I willed my way over the last hundred meters or so. Seeing the line come closer and closer was a relief that I’ve only felt in full or half marathons. Result: 21st place and 45:00. I’m pretty sure I passed the line in 44:57 or so, but who’s counting? Nacho Hernando won it in 33:03. Nacho is a legit guy, and although he’d beat me in any distance over any surface right now, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be a whole twelve minutes behind him in a half marathon on the roads. He beat me by twelve minutes here in a four mile race! How crazy is that? Snowshoe racing is a different world.

Shortly after I crossed, Chris Dunn came up to me and uttered perhaps the most encouraging phrase I had ever heard: “Now that was a real snowshoe race!” Thank God someone was able to verify that for me. I don’t know if I could handle anything any realer than that at the moment.

Unfamiliar with getting Dunham’d? Check out the last paragraph in this entry.

Johnson, McGrath Talk Horse Hill

Post race interview with Jim Johnson and Scott McGrath after the Horsehill 7k Snowshoe race this past weekend. Jim walks us through the results, then we discuss course conditions and how the race unfolded.

Contact Form Powered By : XYZScripts.com